Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looking forward to this mission

Dear Sophie, I am truly anxious to be apart of your journey. In an age of confusion, desperation, and despair because of the closing of rec centers, and other venues that have been successful in keeping our youth off the streets and out of trouble; your venture is not only welcomed, but needed. I'm definitely on board and look forward to working closely with you to see this mission through. And believe that I speak for several others when I say, Its about damn time!
Pumoja Tutashinda Simba wachuka, translated to mean " together we will win young lioness". I do bow down to a Queen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footprints in the sand

Let us be the force to lift you up in your time of need

Contact us

PhillyLifeSavers is a TruthAIDS affiliated program.

A non profit focused on community and outreach in Philadelphia

Location:
Philadelphia, PA

General Inquiries:
LifeSaversProgram@gmail.com
Inquiry@Phillylifesavers.org